We are currently working with a dynamic, rapidly expanding global law firm that are seeking to take on a new Junior/ Trainee Legal Secretary.
Core duties include, but are not limited to;
- Diary coordination for internal and external meetings and ensuring that fee earners time is managed as effectively as possible,
- Financial administration in the form of logging and reporting financial activities, processing expenses and producing financial and management information reports,
- Helping Legal Secretaries and/or the Business Development team with event coordination for clients,
- Monitoring fee earners email inboxes and flagging emails that require urgent attention, with particular attention to directing communications to the appropriate person in a fee earners absence,
- Photocopying, printing and scanning amongst other administrative duties.
We are seeking someone who is quick to build interpersonal relationships and is comfortable liaising with other departments. Ideally candidates are confident, enthusiastic and willing to engage with day to day tasks. Candidates will be working under close supervision and be given guidance and support as required and receive regular feedback on their performance.
The firm offer a competitive salary and a supportive working environment.