Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
My client based in the Cambridge area are actively seeking a motivated and passionate Graduate Electronics Design Engineer to add to their well-established organisation. This Graduate Electronics Design Engineer job is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation who sells their range of electronic instrumentation products all over the world. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest R&D technology companies across the globe.
As a Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be involved in the full spectrum of hardware development, from initial concept through to manufacture. You will liaise with Software Developers and supporting customers with product use, with a key responsibility within this organisation. Cambridge is the UK's technology hub, this is a unique chance to grow within a technology company that can map your career path within the engineering sector.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required for this Graduate Electronics Engineer vacancy:
- Degree qualified with a 1st class or a 2:1 (from a Russell Group or Red Brick University).
- A strong understanding of electronic circuit design.
- Exposure to analogue and digital design.
- Exposure to FPGAs would be beneficial but not essential.
- A genuine passion for a job within the field of electronics engineering.
- Ability to develop skills within a fast-paced R&D environment.