DIGITAL RAILWAY - Global Consultancy 30 various roles -project manager
An wide variety of roles have come up for those who have Network Rail experience and would like to work within DIGITAL RAILWAY.
The roles are listed below with a brief summary of the duties required for each
1)Operational change - organisational change design and implementation expertise. - Capturing mission and Vision and Purpose. Map As-is and To be processes, Create performance management system
Creating memorandum of consultations, carry out the disposition matching process, managing open and closing listings, communications updates.
2) Project/Programme management - MSP or Prince, GRIP understanding, leading team to achieve objectives
3)Strategy and Assurance of business case products - Strategy/Blueprint and Roadmap Documents
4) Corporate finance - Costs and benefits analysis, Create interim states to facilitate change of current structures
5)Assurance of business case products - Provide Quality assurance review of outputs, from across the programme. LIGHT TOUCH QUALITY ASSURANCE capability.
6) Project development support for Sponsor team - Content for route boards including presentation slides, sponsors remits. Production of meeting minutes. PM resources to support with day to day programme and project management tasks. Tracking milestones for each project.
7)Financial/Commercial Advisory skills - Setting up Joint ventures, Financing Agreements, Performance contracts.
8) Industry PMO - programme management office - Stakeholder engagement reviews, defining and assuring governance. Development and management of industry risks, assumptions etc. Develop KPI’s to measure performance of PMO. Quality Control, Business improvement,
9) Traffic management deployment - delivering traffic management solutions - benefits framework and analysis.
An excellent opportunity to join a huge investment for the UK’s transport network.
The roles above are Permanent or Contract. (preferably perm)
- MUST have a background of working in Network RAIL or a Consultancy OR TFLIf you don’t your application will not be considered.
- Digital Railway Experience
Experience of working on ORBIS
ALL CV’S NEED TO BE SENT TO THE CLIENT BY THIS WEEK OR LATEST EARLY NEXT WEEK
If you have any colleagues or friends who would be good for these roles, please get in touch we offer a referral fee if they are successful in landing the role.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.