Event Marketing Manager- Publishing
Event Marketing Manager- Publishing- £28,000- £30,000
My client is a leading independent publisher who are going through a rapid growth stage and are now looking for an Events Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong marketer who has a strong background in B2B Event Marketing.
The role would suit someone who is looking for progression and a career advancement with a fast-moving company.
As the Events Marketing Manager, you report to the head of Marketing and will be given control of driving the marketing function. The focus will be marketing and communications, email campaigns and driving delegates to events/ conferences.
You will potentially be a Senior Marketing Executive working for a Conference, Events Company and looking for a role with more autonomy.
As an Events Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and campaign delivery of events, ensuring that registration, attendance and awards entry targets are constantly met. You will also have responsibility of managing all the events on a global level, from industry trade shows to conferences.
This is a truly integrated Marketing role looking for someone with Marketing expertise in both online and offline.
- Have the full marketing mix with strong digital skills.
- Be an established Marketing Manager who is looking to take a step up.
- Experience using marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce etc.)
- Industry experience is a bonus but not a necessity.
- Be passionate about events
- Strong digital Marketing experience which will include email marketing skills
- Experience of data segmentation would be highly desirable.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Saas Marketing Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Marketing so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.