Senior Segmentation & Modelling Analyst
Job Title: Senior Segmentation & Modelling Analyst
Salary: to £45,000 + bonus and benefits
Our client, a well-known retailer requires an experienced Modelling Analyst to join their Customer Insight team within the Marketing function at their offices based in Manchester.
You will have the opportunity to develop analytical solutions to improve the trading performance and efficiency of Scorecard and Segmentation systems. You’ll utilise a variety of statistical techniques from modelling, machine learning, and data mining to make predictions about future customer behaviour.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Project management for reviewing, redeveloping and implementing propensity models and segmentation systems
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization.
- Lead and manage induction/training programmes for analysts and business users.
- Empower and partner with key decision makers to ensure timely, comprehensive and insightful information that has business impact.
- A numerical degree at 2:1 or above, ideally in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Operational Research.
- Practical experience in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Matlab… etc.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis, propensity modelling etc.
- Skilled in the interpretation of data with excellent communication skills