Account Manager (Events/Hospitality)
Salary IRO £18k p/a+ Negotiable
It may be that you come from an Events or Hospitality Sector Commercial Client facing type position, however all Account Management/Sales/Customer Service people will receive equal consideration.
Someone who can handle client relationships and provide solutions and reassurance.
Purpose of the role-
The aim of the role is to ensure we develop strong relationships with our clients allowing us to maintain high retention rates and control and improve the quality of our service. The role is to ensure satisfaction whilst proactively converting any issues into solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Sales or Account Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiator with a commercial background
- Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
- Good influencing skills
IT literate and able to learn new skills.
- Conflict resolution experience
- Customer retention experience
MS office - Windows, Word, Excel
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Make proactive efforts to retain existing business
- Identify any trends and potential risks, recommend solutions and implement them quickly
- Utilise sales techniques and objection handling to overcome situations whilst keeping a long term relationship in mind
- Actively engage with clients in a timely manner
- Create strong relationships
- Offer sound, professional advice over the phone and at times, face to face
- Complete day-to-day tasks within the Team and the wider business
- Recognise any other opportunities,
- Identify, share and spread best practise throughout the business
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork
Package negotiable + Bonus + Benefits