SEO Outreach Executive
Are you passionate about all things SEO? Don’t miss this fab opportunity to work as the SEO Outreach Executive in an exciting, vibrant environment and build your career working in the heart of Manchester!
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency located in Manchester and they are looking for a Senior Technical SEO Executive to add to their fun and talented team- a brilliant opportunity to kick start a digital career! As one of the UK’s largest digital marketing agency they are at the forefront of the digital marketing industry and are rapidly growing! They receive excellent reviews from clients which shows what a great company they are and the fantastic service they offer.
The SEO Outreach Executive will be a whizz-kid with their technical SEO skills, and will be responsible for developing SEO strategies that will be sent out to the rest of the team including bloggers and outreach. The candidate will work closely with various members of the team, and liaise with clients on a day to day basis ensuring top customer service at all times!
Main Responsibilities of the SEO Outreach Executive:
- Create SEO goals for the company and ensure they are achieved in the desirable time frame
- Develop and implement SEO strategies ensuring a focus on building brand awareness and high quality work
- Build relationships with the industry influencers
- Ensure new SEO developments are kept up to date
- Work with other members of the team and wider management on weekly/monthly results
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a sound understanding of content creation and understand the uses and value of HTML
- Passionate and knowledgeable in everything SEO, as SEO tasks will be required on a day to day basis
- Constantly looking for new and innovative ways to build and develop the business
- Experience in web development and using CSS and Java
- Passion for all things digital
- Looks for new and innovative ways to use their creative personality in their role
- Has a PR background and an understanding in the uses and values of blogging graphics, copy etc.
- Expectational time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with specific deadlines
- Be confident and always be engaging and helpful when in meetings with clients
- Show charisma and add value to all management meetings
This is a great opportunity to build and develop your career by working in a rapidly growing business! So, if this sounds like the perfect job for you, then get in touch and speak to one of our award-winning recruitment team today.