Field Service Manager - HVAC
I currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Service Manager with a renowned HVAC Manufacturer. We're looking to hear from either experienced Service Managers or perhaps Service Supervisors who wish to take the next step!
As mentioned above, this is a great chance to join a well-known manufacturer of HVAC equipment. The company supply and service a variety of mechanical building services equipment such as air handling units, chillers, ventilation equipment, commercial boilers and heating systems.
You'll be reporting to an office in the Hemel Hempstead / St. Albans area and manage a team of circa 10 Engineers and Supervisors overseeing work around the Home Counties region (excluding inner London, bonus!).
What we're seeking is a Service Manager or Service Supervisor with a primarily combustion engineering background (commercial gas), but it'd also be an advantage if you have exposure to and are possibly qualified in the cooling aspects also (F-Gas).
In this role the Service Manager will be reporting to the Regional Service & Operations Manager and work along side other people such as Contracts Managers, Compliance and H&S Managers within the company.
If you're keen, don't miss this opportunity to join a leading HVAC manufacturer, please apply to the role and put your CV forward. We aim to be in touch within 24 hours!
Service Manager Requirements
- Experience at Service Manager or Service Supervisor level in the building services industry
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge in and be qualified in combustion (Commercial Gas) and ideally cool/refrigeration (F-Gas, but this is not essential)
- Based in the Northern Home Counties region (Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertforshire etc)
- Happy to split time between the office and out in the field support engineers and clients
- Full UK Driving licence
Service Manager Package
- Starting salary circa £35k - £40k
- Profit related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Hol + bank hols