Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing Communications Executive - Salary £22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits including healthcare, bonus, pension, employee discount scheme- Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Marketing Communications Executive for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK. The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for providing copywriting and translations for the (UK) market and to execute all retention-based promotions across the company.
Marketing Communications Executive the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Content briefing for the UK market (emails, SMSs, website pop-ups, landing pages, push notifications etc.)
- Website content management
- Project management of casino promotions:
- End to end preparation of promotional communications (email and push notifications)
- Adopting a test and learn mentality and sending out communications
- Liaising with various internal departments (copy and design, retention and compliance teams)
- Analysis and reporting on promotion success (open/click rates/conversion) and proactively testing to improve campaign success.
Marketing Communications Executive the Candidate:
- Experience in writing email copy.
- Experience of working in a team liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing projects
- Good understanding of Marketing principles
- Interest in Gaming Industry
- Exposure and good knowledge of content management systems
- Good understanding of HTML / AMPscript
- Working in an online environment
- Good understanding of the relevant market
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry. Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: email copy , copywriting , marketing , gaming , HTML , AMPscript , emails , SMSs , website pop-ups , landing pages , push notifications