Residential Conveyancer - £45,000/£60,000 Salary - 2 Years PQE+
A Residential Conveyancer/Conveyancing Executive opportunity has opened to join a dynamic Real Estate team in Bristol in a permanent role. This is a diverse and varied role, allowing you to gain experience across all areas of Plots conveyancing for a range of housebuilder clients. It is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced conveyancer who enjoys the opportunity to work with a wide range of colleagues and demanding client contacts across two locations.
My client has a strong reputation in the residential sector that has been developed through many years' experience advising residential developers and house-builders. Their understanding of the market brings a depth of expertise, which makes them one of the leading law firms in this field. From the simple to the complex, from plots sales to joint ventures, their experience enables them to work in an intelligent and practical way. They also act in the purchases of properties taken by way of part exchange for new properties and their subsequent resale.
This firm's client portfolio includes the UK's leading house-builders Persimmon, Barratt, Taylor Wimpey, Bloor Homes and Linden, advising on residential development work, strategic land joint ventures and consortia arrangements.
Technical Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Residential property experience gained within a similar role. The ability to undertake title investigation of properties purchased by way of part exchange would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement. Conveyancing experience is a must as the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and on the telephone.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to produce own work.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be flexible in your approach.
You will need to have:
- An enthusiasm for and the ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way.
- A client-orientated approach, both internally and externally; the ability to think laterally and to develop ideas in relation to business opportunities and training as well as the ability to form excellent working relationships.
- An appreciation of fee earner needs and constraints.
- The ability to be commercially aware, a self starter, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- The ability to be pro-active and motivated with excellent organisational skills.
You will be a part of the plot sales team based in Bristol which currently consists of 8 Conveyancing Executives and 7 team Administration Assistants.
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact James Travis at Reward Recruitment on 0113-4671-993 for further information.