Sales and Export Coordinator
Job Title: Sales and Export Coordinator
Location: North Leeds
Job Reference: 916653
Due to huge company growth, my client, an established and renowned family business in North Leeds are recruiting for a Sales and Export Coordinator to join their busy team.
Within the role you will be responsible for receiving and processing both domestic and export orders, helping to establish and maintain strong working relationship and providing support to the field based sales team. You will have sales support or order processing experience, fantastic customer service skills and be excited by joining a growing company at an exciting time.
Your duties will include:
- Processing export and domestic customer orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring orders are inputted correctly and efficiently
- Drafting and managing export documentation
- Keeping customers updated with regards to order status
- You will liaise with freight companies to arrange collections and deliveries
- Raising credit notes
- Responding to customer queries
- Providing sales support administration support
- Assisting with price checks
- Providing support with and monitoring sales enquiries.
The successful candidate will have strong order processing and sales support experience. You will have excellent communication skills and will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Order processing and sales support experience
- Customer service experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of Sage 500 would be advantageous
- Export experience would also be ideal
- You will be committed and enthusiastic
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.