Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Michael Page Digital are looking for an outstanding Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join my clients International team. To succeed in this role, you will utilise your all round creative and technical skills, which you have used to build an outstanding track record in paid and organic digital campaigns. You will be a detail-orientated individual with knowledge of PPC, SEO, display and social media.
My client is a large organisation within the Technology space who are based in Reading.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be required to
- Manage quarterly digital spend for international to drive maximum conversions in target countries, accounts and personas
- Localising and leveraging global digital campaigns for the International region
- Ownership of digital journey and experience from awareness to lead
- Working with the International Demand Generation and Field team to maximise programs and events through digital support Paid digital campaigns strategy (PPC, Google Adwords, Social Media)
- Identifying properties and managing display advertising, content syndication and sponsorships SEO monitoring and best practices Google Analytics reporting
- Working with web team to spin up landing pages for content
- Contributing to social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Maintaining and managing the regional websites Analysis and reporting of ROI
The ideal Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be passionate about the role digital plays in successful, integrated campaigns. You will be a Strong creative, analytical manager with presentation and budget management skills.
A salary of £50,000 - £70,000 DOE plus benefits.