Are you a Fee Earner or Paralegal specialising in Corporate or Commercial work? Are you looking to take the next exciting step in your career? If so, this is the role for you. Joining one of the largest, full service law firms in the North East in a prime location in Newcastle, you will work on high quality matters that will really help develop your skills and progress your career.
This role would suit someone who sees a long term career in Corporate or Commercial Law and who has a real enthusiasm for this practice area. You will gain access to a wide and varied client base and exposure to the full spectrum of corporate/commercial matters. This really is a standout opportunity that should not be missed.
- This is a really hands on role in a highly successful Corporate/Commercial department. You will be in charge of your own caseload, running files from start to completion.
- Your work will cover a broad spectrum of Corporate and Commercial matters. This will include drafting written resolutions, deeds of releases, articles of association, terms and conditions as well as the supply of goods.
- There will also be the opportunity to assist partners with more complex matters and bigger projects.
- This role comes with excellent scope for progression and development and would suit someone who sees a long term career in this field.
- For this role, it is essential that you have a strong technical knowledge of corporate and commercial matters, as well as an enthusiasm for this practice area.
- Excellent academics and a good work ethic will stand you in good stead for this role.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
- Excellent scope for progression.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.