Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary £18-£24k per annum OTE £35k+ uncapped
Full Time Position
Flow is an established innovative e-learning provider working with over 450 clients within the UK and have recently ventured into international territory. Flow provides some of the biggest names within the hospitality industry an online Learning and Development platform that can be tailored to the needs of their business.
With over 30 years of hospitality experience, we feel our industry expertise gives us unique empathy with all our clients, enabling an excellent level of service and support.
Flow has some exciting growth plans over the coming months and we're looking to expand our super sales team, so if you have excellent communication skills, are customer focused, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this role could very well be suited to you.
The Business Development Executive will focus on new business and generating leads for our regional accounts. You will be responsible for proactively prospecting and developing new business opportunities, and through a consultative sales approach you will present business solutions to meet the client’s needs.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively source, pitch and close deals via phone and webinars
- Create and negotiate proposals
- Achieve and exceed on weekly and monthly revenue & KPI targets
- Educate clients on the Flow proposition
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of your client’s business
- Adopt a consultative sales approach.
- Manage handover of clients to our Implementation Team
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the Flow Training solution
- Demonstrate understanding & knowledge of the Hospitality and Learning & Development Industries
- Proven record of accomplishment in B2B New Business sales - ideally in any of the following Industries: Hospitality, Training & HR, Learning & Development, Technology.
- Experience in prospecting and cold-calling with evidence of consistent and current success
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and plans and prioritises work effectively
- Positive attitude and is a team player
- Highly driven, self-motivated, target orientated, resilient and tenacious.
- Customer focused
- Strong relationship builder
- A willingness to learn
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree is desirable but not essential.