Technical Manager - West Midlands - House Builder
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a thriving House Builder based in the West Midlands, near Birmingham.
With ambitious plans for growth, this company are keen to identify a talented technical manager to work alongside other Technical Managers & Engineering Manager within their technical department.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the role will involve the following;
• Management of external consultants in preparation of working drawing packages
• Interaction / liaison with other in house departments
• Site liaison / attending project meetings
• Preparation of building regulation applications for submission to the local authority, including clearing down of any conditions
• Preparation of drawings / details to discharge all planning conditions
• Checking of all third party sub-contract / supplier details such as roofs, steels, joists, pci, flues, heating & plumbing designs
• Preparation of site details for where required
• Preparation / checking of site conveyance plans, sales plans & checking of sales brochures
• Amending any working drawing packages where required
To be considered for this role you must have a proven experience in meeting project deadlines, managing a number of projects on a day to day basis. It is important you are familiar with the latest building regulations, code, SAPS & sustainability requirements and acknowledge value engineering & build-ability of all projects.
You must be proficient using AutoCAD R15 and Microsoft Word & Excel.
Offering a competitive salary and package (negotiable dependent on experience).