Key Account Manager - Technical Sales - London
Following a recent acquisition by a major group of wholesale and distribution companies, our client is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to manage and expand the sales network of their long-established distribution business.
In this crucial and challenging role, you will be responsible for looking after the company's existing accounts and winning new customers throughout London.
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading player in the supply, repair and calibration of test equipment across the UK. Their customer focused approach has seen rapid expansion and their client base currently includes many of the UK's largest Blue Chip companies and utility suppliers.
Despite their established position within their marketplace and their steady year on year growth, the business has ambitious plans to triple their current turnover through organic growth, acquisitions and the support of their £600 million turnover group.
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers across London
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
- Present, communicate and sell to all levels
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Have sales experience within a technical / engineering background
- Possess the drive to hit and exceed targets
- Be a strong, technically-minded salesperson
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a natural flair for relationship building
Please note: Experience working with and/or selling test equipment would be advantageous (but is not essential).
What's in it for you?
- A generous starting salary of around £45,000
- Lucrative annual bonus
- High-spec company car
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes?
Interviews for this role will be taking place soon, so don't miss out. Submit your application to Bridgewater Resources UK today!