Igloo 360 is currently recruiting for 2 x Fresh Paint Polisher to work for our client; a leading used car supermarket group, based in Leighton Buzzard
The company are absolutely committed to making sure their colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
This is a permanent job
You will be responsible for the polishing after refinishing a wide variety of Vehicles ensuring prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard.
You will also ensure you complete the following:
- Ability to work as part of a team working towards strict targets
- Polishing of Vehicles ensuring the maximum quality and finish of work is achieved
- Regularly cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Effectively communicate with fellow Colleagues
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes-
- Experienced in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications in vehicle polishing
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
Shifts are either fixed days or fixed nights working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern over 7 days.
Salary and Benefits
Salary for this role is a basic of £23,000, with OTE £35,000.
The fantastic benefits package also includes;
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounts for high street stores
- Discounts on Vehicles and Servicing
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call the Igloo 360 team for more information.