Marketing Manager, UK & Ireland
The key remit of this role is to deliver sales marketing and product promotion programmes to drive demand for Kantar Media’s solutions in the UK & Ireland market, targeting Brand and Public Sector clients and prospects.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP, Kantar Media provides the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance, and value.
- Developing and delivering lead generation programmes
- Creating narratives for interesting & innovative sales frames and pitches
- Generating and delivering high quality marketing materials and initiatives (including events) to position Kantar Media’s offer
- Provide key input into the development and delivery of an overarching content marketing programme
- Highly motivated individual with a commercial and client focus - natural interest in marketing, media and advertising sectors
- Ability to see a 'one company' picture in the context of country priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent project and time management skills with ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands - including strong experience in event marketing management
- Resilience and tenacity - able to remain effective and focused under pressure and overcome obstacles
- Excellent writing skills - experience in writing (e.g. blog content, event synopses)
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear, and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.