The PPC Manager will be responsible for helping to develop the my client's paid search approach and campaigns, and after management approval, assist in the execution of these tactics via multiple search engines and markets with the aim of providing a positive ROI through paid search campaigns. You will be dealing with day-to-day advertising campaign management activities across paid search channels, helping to develop and after approval manage implementation of desktop and mobile advertising campaigns for all of the Group’s apps, based on direction and guidelines set by Group management.
An interest in, or previous career experience in the gaming/gambling industry an advantage.
- Assist in the implementation of paid search campaigns across multiple engines and markets with the aim of helping to achieve the Group’s specific goals.
- Recommend and after Group management approval help to implement paid search strategies across countries for accounts
- Maintaining relationships with Media and Market Development Managers.
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness to Senior Manager, including competitive landscape, KPIs and recommendations on opportunities for growth
- Gather actionable data from various sources and report to the Senior Manager in order to help ensure consistent and continual optimisation of the sports betting paid search campaigns.
- Generation and dissemination of management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Work closely with team members to assist in the delivery of a collaborative strategy
- Close liaison with natural search specialists in order to help maximise the Group’s total opportunity from search.
- Manage the on-going process of establishing and after Group management approval, implementing across the business best practice guidance on a wide number of areas relating to paid search marketing.
- Manage the day to day relationships with search engine providers in order to stay up to date on upcoming changes and trends.
Skills and Capabilities
- Must be passionate about Search Marketing
- Must have be technical and analytical
- Proven experience in managing complex PPC campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in gaming/gambling sector (desirable)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to conceptualise, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Good team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being committed.
- Managing Complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal setting/short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices/products/technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
- Fluent in a second/third language
- Experience working with bid management platforms
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
In return, my client offers a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, bonus and car allowance.