£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a leading player in the High End interior fit out / Joinery sector incorporating residential and commercial projects in the UK and overseas. Due to internal movements, our client now has a job opening for a Joinery production planner, which is a key role within the business.
The Job: Joinery Production Planner
- Working closely with the Production Director you'll be responsible for planning jobs from raw material through to completion.
- Each job will be different varying from one off high end bespoke furniture items through to large manufacturing contracts.
- Strong communication skills are essential as the successful candidate will be liaising with all departments, external sub-contractors, clients and Directors.
- It's also key to have strong organisational skills as this role will be very hands on and involve a bit of problem solving.
- Strategy planning, ensuring all work is coordinated in time with each other
- Use of MRP’s or ASTA software
Job Experience Required: Joinery Production Planner
- Experience within the production planner or similar role within the interior fit out / shop fitting / joinery industry
- Experience in an estimating or materials planning role would also be considered for the joinery industry
- Excellent communication skills required
- ASTA software experience or use of an internal MRP system
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to Rochelle at Clear Careers