JOB: Legal Secretary
COMMUTABLE FROM: Wymondham, Attleborough, Reepham, Aylsham
JOB TERM: Permanent
Due to expansion, my client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury department in their city centre offices. You will principally provide secretarial support to one Fee Earner, plus additional support to other fee earners within the department when required.
- excellent audio and copy typing skills with a high level of accuracy
- good organisational skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- able to work without supervision
- good team player
- professional attitude and appearance
- experience of assisting with more complex PI cases
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to work in an interesting area of law for a well established Norfolk Law Firm, with a reputation for delivering excellent standards of customer care.
For more information please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.