Account Manager - Media / Communications / Training background
Our client is an established media company based in Reading. The role is for an experienced Account Manager / Sales / New business Executive to join a genuinely niche company that is a market leader in its field.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the right candidate will have sales or account management experience, particularly in relation to selling training courses, while a background or interest in media, journalism, marketing or PR would also be advantageous.
You will be comfortable working to strict deadlines and tailoring and delivering to client's needs.
The role includes:
* Managing existing client training needs and winning new business
* Attending briefing sessions with clients and understanding their requirements
* Writing tailored quotes, proposals, and reports
* Selecting appropriate trainers for each course and producing detailed pre-course briefings
* Managing and reviewing course feedback and liaising with clients to ensure quality of work remains to the highest standards and continues to meet the client's needs
Details of skills and attributes required:
* Account management and/or sales experience, especially in selling training courses
* A working knowledge or keen interest in media/PR
* Outstanding communication and customer service skills
* Exceptional relationship building skills
* A great work ethic
* Confidence and self-motivation
* A willingness to learn, be successful and contribute to a fun working environment.
* Up to 25 days holiday
* Bonus: Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly
* Pension scheme