One of the UK's most well know and trusted brands is looking to recruit a Senior FP&A Analyst for their London HQ.
You will be a key member of the commercial team responsible for driving profitable growth and revenue opportunities within a specific business unit.
You will report directly into the FP&A Manager. Working closely with overseas offices, reviewing business cases for investment appraisal and making recommendations.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Detailed review and analysis of individual country monthly results, budgets, forecasts and 3-year plans, identifying and following up specific issues
- Quarterly review of the local country monthly financial control packs to ensure the monthly close process is working effectively
- Assisting with the production of Divisional Monthly Board reports and analysis packs used to report business’ actual, plans, forecasts and budget results to the Group executives
- Monitoring and resolution of outstanding issues raised by internal and external audit and other control related issues
- Supporting the businesses in developing and improving their financial controls and processes within the countries to the standard required including making recommendations of areas of improvement where appropriate
- Supporting senior management with various ad hoc projects across the group
The ideal profile will be a qualified accountant with the ability to drive change and influence key business decisions. An ambitious, confident and commercially astute candidate will exceed in this fast paced, globally recognised brand.
This is a fantastic role for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.