Finance Business Partner
Working closely with the Director and Commercial Manager to drive profitability, identify risk and provide commercial decision support.
Be a trusted adviser and add value that will assist in decision-making.
Apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and utilise them on a broad range of commercial issues.
A family run company based in the Gloucestershire area serving the leisure industry all over the UK. They have delivered unrivalled expertise and quality since 1975. They are an ambitious company planning to grow their market share.
- Actively influence day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and present findings to the Director and Commercial Manager in a clear and concise way
- Draw on data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience appropriate ways
- Challenge, coach and motivate the Director, Commercial manager and senior management within the Bars division
- Analyse and deliver insight that links financial reports to business objectives
- Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiate change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting and forecasting process
Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of managing relationships and being able to impact and influence senior non-financial management
Experience of performing detailed financial performance analysis, with high standards, accuracy and presentation
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to analyse complex data and see trends and patterns in the results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Mixture of analytical, commercial and persuasion skills
- Proven experience in facilitation and conflict resolution
A competitive salary and benefits package is available