General Manager - Fast Paced, High Quality Restaurant
General Manager - Fast Paced, High Quality Restaurant - Job Summary
General Restaurant Manager Required for this Exciting Flagship Restaurant in Belfast.You will be part of one of the biggest branded, Hospitality Companies in the UK as General Manager of the Belfast Restaurant. As General Manager for this contemporary business you will be given the autonomy to build the Restaurant, drive sales and provide excellent customer service. Whilst having the support of this well established company to help you succeed.
As General Restaurant Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values, who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company, with a passion for great customer service then this is the job for you!
General Manager - Fast Paced, High Quality Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager of this fast paced and fun Restaurant you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the Restaurant is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the Training and Development of your team.
General Manager - Fast Paced, High Quality Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
Required Experience - General Restaurant Manager
- Ability to run the Restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Full financial control and accountability & experience with this is therefore preferred
- Current full P&L accountability with experience of Driving sales, Stock Control and working to budgets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented and a great communicator
Benefits - General Restaurant Manager
- Great Salary of up to £40K per annum + bonus
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.