Shift Team Leader
Our client is expanding and investing in a flagship site. As such, a number of new opportunities have arisen. As part of this, they are inviting a Shift Team Leader to join in one of the newly-created positions.
Our client has recently bought out a site and is investing heavily in its development. They have a growing, fast moving operation supplying a range of products to blue chip organisations.
The Shift Team Leader will lead and take responsibility for one the shift area teams. You will take accountability for five key metric areas for the area/shift: EHS, quality, service, finance (yield & labour costs) & people (engagement, training and attendance) to fundamentally and proactively deliver short time frame objectives against each metric through engaging with the team.
- To demonstrate an engaging but challenging leadership style
- To actively be a part the asset care programme for the chosen asset group
- To promote team engagement in the structured performance improvement project
- To closely work with the operations manager/OpEx team to optimise plant/asset performance
- To activity participate in the departmental audit process : EHS,GMP.5S.
The successful candidate will be an individual who possesses and engaging management style and is able to drive the performance of their team.
- 5 years' experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma knowledge
- Experience with audit/documentation compliance
- a "Right First Time" mind-set
- IoSH qualification (desirable)