An award winning firm of chartered accountants is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their busy team based in Warrington. This regional firm has a number of offices across the North West and has an excellent reputation for both client service and staff development.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for a qualified accountant with experience covering accounts preparation, management accounts and taxation.
The firm has a varied client base consisting of private individuals, partnerships, owner-managed businesses and corporate PLC’s. You will therefore gain experience across a range of industries and sectors, whilst receiving structured training and support from an experienced management team.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for a range of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Working closely with other members of the team on projects
- Training junior members of staff, ensuring accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant accounting standards
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA or ACCA part qualified / fully Qualified
- Experience in a Practice environment is essential
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.