Internal Sales Executive (Metals)
Central Employment are working with a national independent Steel Stockholder as they look to recruit an Internal Sales Executive based their from Walsall sales and distribution centre.
To develop profitable internal customer orders through effective account management and general sales order processing across a range of customers in accordance with the business plan.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Inbound (Some Outbound) customer telephone, fax and e-mail order taking
- Price Negotiation with customers in line with company pricing policy.
- Sales administration and order processing via customer/product management software.
- Purchasing negotiation (when required) and order processing via customer relationship management system.
- Daily communication with and progressive Customer Relationship Management of Small and Medium Sized accounts.
- Sales administration of delivery notes, purchase orders and warehouse picking lists.
- Cash/Credit Card processing and handling of customer payment in line with company policy
- Internal liaison with office management and stock support function.
- Attend meetings when required to aid performance of duties and support business/organisational development.
- And to support other general business needs as and when required.
- To work within and follow quality management procedures in line with IS2001.
- Motivated to succeed
- Commercial Acumen
- Good Written and Verbal Skills
- Good Integrator
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Ideally worked in a B2B Account Management role
- Worked in the Metals, Steel, Engineering type of industry
- Knowledge of materials such as - Copper, Stainless Steel, Brass and Aluminum
- Experience in sales order processing
- Profiling new customers
- Strong customer service and retentions