Curriculum Manager - English & Maths
Working alongside an inspirational FE College in London, Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Curriculum Manager of a high achieving English & Maths Department.
This department is currently in the midst of an exciting developmental phase and this pivotal appointment will be key to its success moving forward. Reporting into the Head of Department, the successful applicant will be responsible for the management of staff across the two programmes as well as supporting in the delivery of high quality learning across the provision.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with staff across the college to ensure that the three programme areas are successfully delivered to all learners
- Working with the Head of Department to design and implement new quality-driven learner programmes in line with demand
- Ensuring the successful provision of a supportive and effective learning environment for all learners across the faculty
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent staff management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate on both an individual and team level
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong teaching background, preferably in the fields of English and/or Maths
If you hold an academic or professional qualification at degree or higher degree level as well as a teaching qualification and can demonstrate a real passion for delivering the highest quality teaching provision to a diverse range of learners, then please contact the Senior Appointments Team at Morgan Hunt on / .
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.