£18,000 - £19,000 + bonus
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00, Saturdays on a rota 08:00 – 13:00
Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking to add to its Service Consultant team to ensure all customers receive the same level of service and care.
As a Service Consultant, you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining.
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop team, aftersales team and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customers’ needs and requirements
- Confirming the personal details of customers such as preferred contact and payment method.
- Calculate workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any controllable issues.
Applicants will expected to have a full driving licence as movement of customer’s vehicles will be necessary.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at