Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
2 shift day’s role
£32,500 + Overtime + 25+8 days holiday + Benefits
Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias required for a well established food processing and packaging company, offering long term job security.
This role would suit any Electrically Biased Maintenance or Service Engineer from an industrial background. The candidate will mainly be working on 3 phase, inverters, drivers, motors, as well as mechanical aspects such as conveyors gearboxes and bearings.
Working to PPM schedules and providing reactive breakdown support, you will be working as part of a team of Multi Skilled engineers working on shift. The successful candidate will fulfil the electrical bias of the team and will also assist with the mechanical elements.
The company is a well-established manufacturer and processor, they are making plans to merge into new markets in the coming years and so have structured plans for growth. Therefore, the role comes with good long term security.
The Multi Skilled Engineers responsibilities:
* Assist with electrical and mechanical elements, both PPM’s and reactive.
* Working 2 shift Monday to Friday (6 till 2, 2 till 10)
* Mechanical work: bearings, gears, conveyors, pneumatics
* Electrical work: 3 phase, inverters, contactors, sensors
The Multi-Skilled Engineer:
* Experience electrically maintaining / servicing industrial plant or manufacturing equipment
* Preferably hold the 17th Edition
* Live commutable to Telford