Assistant Accountant - Sage 200
Role: Assistant Accountant
Location: Pudsey, Leeds
Hours: 9am - 5pm weekdays
Starting Salary: £20,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Our client a leading Interior company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Leeds office due to expansion.
You will be required to extensively use Sage 200 Accounts and Excel software in order to carry out tasks, reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Free daily lunches
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days + Bank holidays
- Process Purchase Ledger Invoices (target 350 per week)
- Produce Sales orders and invoices
- Undertake account reconciliations
- Process monthly business expenses
- Assisting the Finance department with preparing budgets, records and statements
- Correcting errors on Sage 200 Accounts
- Posting transactions from bank statements to Sage 200 Accounts
- Generating quarterly VAT returns
Skills, Experience and Attributes required:
- Sage 200 experience required (recent within last 12 months or less)
- AAT Level 4 Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Jade Austin at Office Angels Leeds on . Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.