Commercial Administrator - Bristol
Nisbets is currently looking to appoint a Commercial Administrator within our Buying team. Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will provide administrative support to the Buying team whilst ensuring all tasks are completed successfully within set deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take their first steps in to the commercial world and to witness all aspects of the buying process. The role would suit a strong administrator with developed Excel skills who is able to be proactive and work autonomously.
As a Commercial Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Producing monthly reports to support KPI management
- Coordinating the management of the “new lines” process and the relevant communication to the business
- Coordinating and ensuring the deliverance of the Buying calendar
- Coordinating the centralised management of rebate and marketing contributions with accurate calculations and data collation
- Maintaining all Buying processes
- Maintaining a log of the manual purchase order values
- Providing administrative assistance within our Pricing, Stock Control, Training and Quality teams
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- Experience of working within a high volume department
- Intermediate MS Office skills – particularly Excel
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.