Finance Business Partner
Advivo have recently partnered up with a charity based in Birmingham with a view to find an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the team in a permanent position. The role will pay in the region of £42,000 to £47,000 and the responsibilities include:
- Financial and Management reporting across multi channels
- Deputising the HOF and FD with ongoing projects and adhoc tasks
- Reporting includes; management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation, variance analysis and budget/forecast review and cost centre reporting
- Annual Audit - statutory accounting, tax, internal and external auditing and group compliance
- System improvements
My client is looking for a candidate with the following:
- ACA Qualified Accountant
- Competent with MS Office, MS Excel in particular
- Ability to work as part of a team with strong work ethic
- excellent communicator with working examples of communicating at a senior level
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and want to know more, simply apply to the advert with an updated CV attached. We will then contact you to progress your application.
Look forward to hearing from you.