Advanced Nurse Practitioner Required - Tamworth, West Midlands
Chase Medical is recruiting on behalf of a wonderful GP surgery in Tamworth, to find an enthusiastic and experienced Nurse Practitioner.
The surgery is looking for an ANP to join their team on a permanent basis, and they are looking for (ideally) full-time hours. The surgery is flexible with this however, as the role will be based across multiple sites and so job shares and part-time applications are more than welcomed.
You will be welcomed in to the team as a valued, integral member of staff and the successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary and employment benefits (dependent on your experience)
- NHS Pension Package
- Negotiable annual leave allowance
- On-site Parking
- Having a profound say in service development
- Being part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team (Incl. GPs and Practice Nurses)
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
To apply for this role please select apply now or contact the below:
- Reference: SM-ANP-TAMWORTH
Call Shaney McDonald today to discuss this role (and any others locally) and register your interest!
Chase Medical is the leading recruitment agency in the UK for clinical Primary Care staff. We specialise in placing staff within General Practice, Community and Urgent Care settings.
Chase work with over 2500 GP Practices UK wide, so there are significant opportunities available for GPs as well as general Nursing staff.
We have thousands of locum shifts available nationally for Primary Care Nurses and we offer fantastic rates of pay:
- Practice Nurses - £25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay)
- Nurse Practitioners - £35-£60 per hour (incl. holiday pay)
Chase is an ethical and friendly agency, offering a service that is second to none!
Join us today to find out how we can help you, to find your perfect role.