Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
ROLE: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: Based East Yorkshire - M62 Selby area
SALARY: £34-38k including shifts, bonus, benefits
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation developing a new, state of the art manufacturing facility in Yorkshire.
This has created an exceptional opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join them with immediate effect in order that you can contribute to the development of the plant and systems from the start as well as the on-going success and improvement of the engineering function.
We're looking for an electrically biased, multi-skilled maintenance engineer who works well in a team, learns from others and contributes positively to their business.
The successful candidate will have:
- A reasonable level qualification in engineering.
- Experience of working on a variety of automated plant and equipment, ideally continuous process.
- Strong fault diagnosis and rectification skills on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A working knowledge of SCADA systems and HMI's and good IT skills.
- Practical experience of PLC fault-finding (Siemens S7), sensors, inverters, control panels etc.
- Good knowledge of TPM / PPM and continuous improvement systems.
- A sense of urgency and able to communicate and work with shift and other colleagues.
- Naturally you'll have an up to date understanding of health and safety and be able to conduct risk assessments.
You will enjoy the opportunity apply your existing knowledge as well as learning new equipment and systems - training will be available. My client is looking for motivated engineers who can contribute to the on-going success and improvement of the function.
As the facility develops this will grow into a 2 shift and possibly 3 shift role so the ability to work flexibly in future is required.