Account Manager - Luxury Fashion
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to really make an impact at a leading, agency, which is one of the top 10 in the UK. The agency work over 100 of the UK’s most prestigious brands and are also committed to providing a range of programmes designed to develop staff both personally and professionally.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the receiving the brief from the clients, working with the Account Director to establish strategic response then briefing internal and external activation teams. The role encompasses all channels and communicating daily with the client, creative agency and outdoor specialists as well as internally. Your primary task is to run the day to day activity on brands that you work on and deliver the best and most innovative product at all times. You will be working across a top telecommunications account and contributing to their exciting new product launch.
You will be reporting into an Account Director and a Business Director, and will be managing an Account Executive. You will be expected to build excellent relationships with media owners, clients and creative agencies. It is vital that you work well as part of a team, as well as being able to be proactive and work independently.
• Be responsible for managing the day to day account
• Develop strong relationships with key day to day clients/creative agencies/media owners
• Deliver consistently high quality outputs
• Be able to confidently and clearly present work to the client both verbally and in document form
• Be responsible for the management and professional development of an Account Executive
• Have a proven record of managing annual client budgets, POs and cross-media plans
• Be able to assume responsibility for the group’s work in the absence of the Account Director
What have you done in the past?
• You need to be bright, dynamic and confident
• You will have managed accounts
• Excellent strategic media planning experience across traditional and digital channels with a detailed understanding of implementation
• Have the ability to work under pressure, handling multiple briefs and stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent time management skills
The agency have a number of benefits both for career development and life enjoyment such as trips abroad, free breakfast, private healthcare and many more.
If the above makes you want to know more then I would like to speak with you! Alternatively, if it may be of greater interest to someone else in your network then let me know and you could make a £250 referral bonus!