ASSISTANT TEAM LEADER - HOTELS
Business Travel Assistant Hotel Team Leader required for a well-established corporate travel company based in West Yorkshire for their Hotels team. - Working small shift patterns between 11am until 10pm, Monday to Friday and working NO WEEKENDS. Offering an Excellent basic salary dependant on skills and experience of up to £19.500 along with great company benefits. This Team Leader role would be IDEAL for candidates from either the travel or hotel industries that have supervisory or team leader experience that are currently looking to develop their career within the exciting world of BUSINESS TRAVEL.
The Successful Business Travel Assistant Hotel Team Leader will:
- Provide a high level of customer service and support to internal customers, external business travel customers and suppliers
- Support the Team Leader, being the first point of escalation for customer complaints, reservations and team queries
- Assist with resource planning
- Coach/train to support the effective management of the team and deputising in the Team Leader's absence.
Suitable candidates for this Business Travel Assistant Hotel Team Leader role will:
- Have worked within the hotel industry in positions such as: reservations supervisor / reception manager / senior hotel receptionist or alternatively have worked in travel industry up to supervisory or team leader level
- Have dealt with customer complaints
- Have experience in coaching and training
To apply for this unique and rare career opportunity within business travel reservations please send your most up to date to , call or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk