Location: Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: Circa £30,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Finance Manager - The Role
This 50 employee specialist Financial Services, private company, seeks an experienced Accountant to be responsible for the financial management of the business.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be commercially aware and focused on providing the business with proactive management information to facilitate maximising profit, as well as contributing to the strategic and operational management of the Company. You will also assist the CEO in the evaluation of new opportunities and support him in identifying the costs and pricing of services.
Finance Manager - You must possess:-
- Strong Sage, IT, modelling and analytical skills in addition to the confidence to influence at Board level.
- Your technical knowledge must include the ability to meet all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in one of the following roles is essential -- Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Company Accountant or similar.
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services would be ideal, but not essential.
We are only interested in candidates who want to contribute to making a difference to the business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be a success in this role, please upload your up-to-date CV with a brief covering letter today, including your current remuneration and benefits.