Head of Finance
The Head of Finance, reporting to the chief executive, is responsible for the oversight of the financial management for the organisation including management of the finance team, liaison with the senior management team and the delivery of effective management reporting across the business.
A medium sized community interest company based in Central London that provides accreditation to over 10,000 organisations. Having been through a period of change, this organisation is looking to run as commercially as possible by developing sustainable revenue streams and an increase in surplus. This role is focused around the development and delivery of management reporting and analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, identify significant variances from budget and produce a quarterly full year forecast.
- Liaise comprehensively with all budget holders to drive informed decision making across the organisation.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with senior management
- Progress and develop the management reporting process through better use of the newly implemented financial system
- Effectively manage a finance team of 3 people
- Produce financial statements at year end and manage the audit process from start to finish
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Produce monthly cash flow projections
- Manage the payroll for the organisation
You will be a fully qualified CCAB accountant with a track record of producing high quality financial information and liaising with budget holders and senior management to help aid decision making. This role will require a good balance of technical reporting and excel skills and the ability to liaise and build strong working relationships with non-finance stakeholders at all levels. In addition, this role requires the ability to interrogate systems to develop better reporting and past experience of using and developing systems would be highly beneficial.
Salary £50,000 to £55,000