£22,000 Basic + Extras
- Posted 10 March
- Job Category: Hire Controller
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say my client are proud of their growing business. By working closely with their employees and customers they strive to provide a first class service and the results of their forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
- Location: North East & Yorkshire
- Closing Date: 24/03/2017
- Package: Market Rate
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk where you will be striving to exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise the sales opportunity whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will also adhere to and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who -
- Qualified or willing to undertake an NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services
- You will be customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable
- Previous experience in the hire or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.