BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SECURITY
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (MANNED GUARDING)
SALARY £30,000 - £40,000 + BONUS
COMPANY CAR + LAPTOP + PHONE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a Security company who, due to continued growth, are now looking for a Business Development / Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience of manned guarding and will cover London to Manchester geographically.
As Business Development (Sales) Manager, you will be required to sell Manned Guarding Services. You will be expected to generate new leads and set your own appointments in order to meet face to face with potential clients. You will be expected to carry out the full sales cycle.
- To assist as directed by the Management, with the strategic planning, development and implementation of the Security Company's growth.
- To assist with the development process from marketing intelligence through to client identification, pre-qualification, tendering, negotiation and contract implementation.
- To manage the generation of new business from new customers to achieve budgeted profit levels.
- To work closely with all Sales staff with a view to ensuring that expected performance objectives for the company are achieved or exceeded. It should be noted that the sales manager's expected individual
- Sales targets should be achieved irrespective of any potential company support such as telemarketing.
- Weare looking for a real Business Winner and will consider applications from ideally a Manned Guarding security services background
- Developing New Business & servicing Customers' needs
- To identify opportunities for new business through market research.
- To produce bids for new business and effect professional bid management.
- To secure new business through the use of effective sales and negotiation.
- To identify additional opportunities with existing clients.
- Proven track record for sales and previous sales experience within the security industry preferably manned guarding sales
- Experience of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with other members of the Business Development and Management team to enable a coherent approach to current client and new business development.
- Have an excellent understanding of the activities of the industry, the company and the services available.
- The ability to ensure that, at all times, the business development service provision reflects the professional image of the Company and strive to continually improve the service.
- Commercial awareness
Please send your CV for immediate consideration