Accounts Assistant/ Assistant Accountant
Salary- £26,000 + excellent benefits including flexible working hours
Location- Bristol (Commutable from Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Newport, Bath & Somerset)
We are currently supporting our forward thinking client in recruiting for an Assistant Accountant. They provide an excellent working environment which really focuses on the employee.
- Purchase Ledger (Accounts Payable). This includes coding & inputting up to 50 invoices & Expenses per month.
- Preparing weekly and monthly Supplier/Expenses payment run; ensuring key Suppliers are paid on time. Supplier queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly Cash flow forecasting
- Sales Ledger
- Credit control function
- Standard Month-end Journals, and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintenance of small Fixed Asset Register - posting Depreciation & Amortisation journals
- Accruals & Prepayments.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting the Financial Controller with any adhoc work as required.
Worked with different ledgers, and currencies - Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger
Previous SAGE accounts software experience or similar
Personable, but also professional, with a confident telephone manner
Organised and Self-motivated - able to manage their own time and workload in order to meet deadlines, particularly around month end and Financial yearend,
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.