Project Sales Engineer
Project Sales Engineer - Horwich
The RZ Group is currently working closely with an industry leading company in a niche market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company who will give you the opportunity to work in a number of departments such as costings, sales, design and logistics.
This role will also be an excellent opportunity to travel the world. The successful candidate will be expected to travel between 6-12 times a year to various manufacturing sites Europe and Asia. The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage all project activity from the point of RFQ through to manufacture
- Coordinate an established team leading the project through product design, material selection, design, processing and inspection and testing.
- Helping to cost projects worth up to 2 million Euros in value.
- Working directly with sales and clients to establish product requirements.
- Support Logistics department with regards to orders and shipment.
To be successful in this role a flexible approach to work is essential as this job will require the job hold to take on any task that is asked of them. You will also have the ability to work across various disciplines including Sales, Design, Manufacture, Logistics etc
Candidates with an Engineering apprenticeship (mechanical) or Degree qualified with a couple of year's hands on experience will be at an advantage. Also, any secondary language would be beneficial but not essential (German/French/Russian)
You will be given a competitive salary plus benefits such as an annual bonus paid dependant upon company performance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free personal health insurance/ Private Healthcare and a company Laptop and mobile
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.