Head Office - Brentwood and other site locations
Responsible for performing structural analysis and design of precast elements and connections.
- Performing structural design and analysis of hand set stone fixings and support frames.
- Performing structural design and analysis of precast structure elements utilising structural software.
- Efficiently manage the design process from appointment through and into manufacture.
- Degree or similar level qualification or equivalent experience in civil/structural engineering
- Confident and authoritative
- Ability to use AutoCAD and 3D software
- Must be chartered
- Experience in the design and detailing of precast concrete
- Precast background essential
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to deliver group presentations to clients