Electrical Maintenance - Supervisor/Manager
We are looking for an Electrical Contract Manager with experience of Electrical maintenance within the commercial retail sector, to provide leadership, management, and development of a team of engineers. The role will require close liaison with employees, client, and internal senior managers so experience supervising staff and being customer facing is essential
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of the sites and engineers
- Ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level
- Responsible for Statutory Code compliance of sites.
- Plan PPM schedules for sites to ensure an even workload
- RFI's Tech Submissions& Financial valuations
- Surveying/Estimating projects/remedial/small works
- Responsible for PPM and work related documentation, produce weekly reports on complete works over the previous week, highlighting any risks
- Risk Management, Man Management/Team Development and disciplinary and conflict management
- Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services through group procurement
- Proactively source additional works and raise quotations
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents
City and Guilds 236, 2382, 2391
- Managerial experience at Manager or Supervisor level within an electrical maintenance delivery environment is essential
- Practical experience must include recruitment and line management / supervisory experience
- Technical experience in the electrical field
- The development and review of teams, appraisal, and the application of effective people management practice.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.