Senior CRM Exec - Online Retail - Manchester
We have a brand new Senior Email Marketing Executive role for a rapidly expanding, highly profitable online retail business in an exciting phase of growth, located within 10 minutes of Manchester City Centre.
In this role you would be joining the marketing team in this progressive company is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to the complete digital marketing mix, whilst having direct involvement in the growth of a privately owned company.
Role: Senior Email Marketing Executive
Salary: £26k to £30k
Due to continuous growth, both in the UK & internationally, we are looking for an experienced Senior Retention Executive who can support our pioneering marketing team in executing high quality communications to our customer database for acquisition and retention purposes. You will be a strong technical and analytical mind with a background in email marketing platforms, with the ability to delve into technical and analytical conversations.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Confidently managing and delivering complex email marketing communications from initial ideation to advanced campaign optimisation.
* Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all email programmes delivered by the retention team meet business needs, with a consistent message being delivered across all customer touchpoints.
* Champion email best practice and new platform features including targeting, personalisation and template developments, rolling out cross team.
* Implement dynamic personalisation across campaigns, personalising the customer journey utilising previous purchase, browse and click data. Find our personalisation 'sweet spot' thr ough ana lysing and testing dynamic inclusions and ensure we aren't personalising to the determinant of engagement and conversion.
* Working closely with the eCRM Manager, help develop a clear segmentation and targeting strategy, using campaign results to shape activity moving forward.
- Executive level email marketing experience essential with a major ESP such as Responsys or Exacttarget looked on favourably.
* Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
* Experience in wider CRM channels such as SMS and Push desirable
* Experience working in Retail will be an advantage
* A passion for data and consumer behaviour is a must
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com