This AJ100 Company are looking for an Architect, with around 2+ years post-qualification experience in the UK to work on a mixed-use tower from their office in Central London on a permanent basis.
Although being a large company, they like to ensure that they take projects on and work with them from concept to completion, so are looking for an all-round architect who can work with this project from start to end. For this role, you must have the capabilities to create drawing packs in Revit, with little to no assistance needed and you can hit the ground running.
You must/will have;
· 2-3 years post qualification experience, and be ARB registered,
· Extensive working knowledge of AutoCAD,
· Able to create drawing packs in Revit,
· Extensive UK experience in a range of project sectors, including residential, retail, commercial, mixed-use etc.
· Strong understanding of UK building regulations and planning regulations with working knowledge, having worked on UK projects previously,
· Strong communication skills and client facing abilities.
You will be coming on board to work as part of a team, with the potential for great career progression, working in a large company, but having the access to work at all project stages, with the chance to do job running in the future.
Their offices are based Central London, with an open and down-to earth attitude, they have won many awards and been shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize as well. They work on residential, mixed-use, competition, workplace, education, public, leisure, healthcare and retail projects in London and the rest of the UK.
Salary will vary, depending on experience, but is competitive. Those without Revit will not be contacted in the first instance.