International Account Representitive £30-35k
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Builds strong relationships with client decision makers to maintain communication
- Communicates the importance of embracing the companies best practices to clients Ability to act under pressure during time sensitive situations.
- Logistical testing of systems including connectivity, video quality, and cellular sites.
- Provide customers with quality pictures of inventory when needed.
- Provides clients with advertising opportunities by developing customizable online marketing strategies
- Develops actions plans to ensure that all clients are maximizing their online sales potential
- Secures additional business and sells clients to obtain an exclusive contract
- Works closely with all internal departments as needed to ensure auction success by anticipating client needs and threats and maximizing all revenue opportunities
- Prepares and builds client’s invoices on auction by auction basis with full discretion on forms and prices
- Self-motivated to maintain vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
- Trains clients to be self-sufficient in utilizing the online auction posting system and tools
- Manages opportunities in a structured and documented fashion utilizing Salesforce
- Controls intense situations and escalated calls in a professional and genuine manner
- Provides consistent and superior customer experience by promptly responding to client enquiries
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Willing to learn new things and grow within a position. High energy can-do attitude is very helpful.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients as well as individuals at all levels in the Company in an articulate, professional manner
- Ability to understand Company strategies and apply those strategies through consulting efforts with clients while delivering a positive Company message
- Ability to communicate and persuasively motivate others in a professional and friendly manner
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple outlets of information
- Must possess a flexible, positive disposition and respond well to high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing tasks and paying great attention to details
- Effectively manages time to ensure client needs are met and productivity is maximized
- Must be a driven problem solver and a creative thinker
- Able to work independently as well as with a team and maintain a positive attitude under all circumstances to foster a positive team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recommended 3+ years of related experience is preferred
- Previous experience in client/account relationship management or operational support is required
- Day-to-day client coaching and consultation experience with strengths in presenting information and enforcing best practices