Health Service Manager - £37,000 - £42,000PA
Health Service Manager - Covering Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire - £37,000 - £42,000pa
Our Client are looking to recruit a Health Service Manager to join their busy team on a permanent basis to manage up to 4 staff to deliver a UK wide Health Service Programme.
The successful individual will have experience of overseeing and driving the delivery of a large scale Health programme, will have line management experience and will have managed and liaised with healthcare professionals.
PLEASE NOTE: Regular travel is involved with the position across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire with some occasional over-night stay. Expenses will be paid for.
Key responsibilities for the Health Service Manager:
- Line manage up to 4 key programme members on a UK wide Health Service programme
- Oversee all aspects and drive delivery of the programme
- Engage with GP’s, Practices, Clinical Advisors and other Healthcare Professionals
- Ensure venues are identified for workshops involved with the programme
- Monitor the performance of Workshop conductors and ensure they are being productive and referring other areas of the programme
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders
Key Skills & experience for the Health Service Manager:
- Previous line management experience and demonstration of management skills
- Rolled out and delivered a large-scale Health Programme
- Engaged with Healthcare Professionals
- Worked within Health Management
- Full UK Driving Licence and own Vehicle
- Used Microsoft Project or Visio
Key Words - Health Service / Programme / NHS / Health Programme / Programme Management / Healthcare / GP / General Practice / Stakeholder Management / Buckinghamshire / Berkshire / Oxfordshire
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.